Youtuber 1981TimeLord made an epic extended version of the War Doctor’s regeneration sequence.
Mixed feelings, because I’m glad Eccleston stayed away from the trainwreck that is the 50th, but it would have been nice to see a bit more of his face.
And I don’t understand why, if a random YouTuber can do this, the BBC couldn’t.
When I don’t have homework:
- browse Internet lightly
- wow I guess I have time to work on at drawing
When I have two major grade projects due tomorrow
- wow tumblr is fucking hilarious today
- I should write that fanfiction I’ve been planning
- this music is so great u should look up the lyrics
- EVERYTHING BUT HOMEWORK IS SO INTERESTING WOW
THIS IS THE MOST FUCKING ACCURATE THING I HAVE EVER READ
- Walter break the universe
- Peter removes the tech from his head
- Astrid meets her doppelgänger
- Nina sacrifice herself
- Olivia really have to go pee
shoutout to the other 5 people on here other than me that don’t watch supernatural